Wednesday, August 29, 2018

D.A. hiked by 2% from 1st July 2018

The Union Cabinet, chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modihas approved to release an additional instalment of Dearness Allowance (DA) to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief (DR) to pensioners w.e.f. 01.07.2018 representing an increase of 2% over the existing rate of 7% of the Basic Pay/Pension, to compensate for price rise.

The combined impact on the exchequer on account of both Dearness Allowance and Deamess Relief would be Rs.6112.20 crore per annum and Rs.4074.80 crore in the financial year 2018-19 (for a period of 08 months from July, 2018 to February, 2019).

This will benefit about 48.41 lakh Central Government employees and 62.03 lakh pensioners.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please do not post these sort of clerical news.
Please concentrate on real news like, Promotion, Recruitment Rules, ICT Policy etc.
thanks

Anonymous said...

Pr.CCIT Promotion
Order No 142 of 2018
https://www.irsofficersonline.gov.in/Documents/OfficalCommunique/129082018194907.pdf

Anonymous said...

Hello I amm so delighted I found your blog page, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Askjeeve for something else, Nonetheless I amm here now and would just lke to say
many thanks for a remarkable post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the
theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it
all at the moment bbut I have saved it and also added
your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the awesome work.

Anonymous said...

2 percent ki bheekh Mubarak.

It may kindly be noted that comments published in this blog are the views of our readers. The administrator of this blog is not responsible in any way regarding the comments and opinions expressed here.
Viewers are requested to post relevant comments only and abstain from making any comment which can hurt any person or group.

My Headlines